sexta-feira, 20 de junho de 2014

THE THRONE OF GOD. JOSEPH OF EGYPT. TRUE LOVE. WHOEVER WINS THE BEAST

THE THRONE OF GOD. JOSEPH OF EGYPT. TRUE LOVE. WHOEVER WINS THE BEAST
HOW IS THE THRONE OF GOD

After these things I looked, and behold, not only in heaven an open door as the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, Come up hither, and I will show you what must take place after this.
Immediately I was in the Spirit, and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne;
And if you think that this setting is similar in appearance to jasper and carnelian, and around the throne there is a rainbow like an emerald in appearance.
Around the throne were twenty-four thrones, and seated on them twenty-four elders dressed in white on their heads are crowns of gold.
The throne proceeded lightnings and voices and thunders, and before the throne burn seven flaming torches, which are the seven Spirits of God.
Before the throne there was a sea of ​​glass like unto crystal, and also in the midst of the throne and around the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
The first living creature was like a lion, the second like a calf, the third had a face like a man, and the fourth living creature was like an eagle when you're flying.
And the four living creatures, each having six wings respectively, are full of eyes around and within; have no rest day nor night, saying, Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, who is and who is to come.
Whenever the living creatures give glory, honor and thanksgiving to Him who sits on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,
The twenty-four elders will fall down before him who sits on the throne and worship him who lives for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying:
You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

WHAT IS TRUE LOVE

And I will show you a still more excellent way.
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become as sounding brass, or as a tinkling cymbal.
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge; though I have all faith, as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and still give my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient, is kind, love is not jealous, NOT UFANA, is not puffed up,
NOT behave itself unseemly, NOT LOOKING FOR THEIR INTERESTS, Does not boast, thinketh no evil;
Does not rejoice in iniquity, but WELCOMES THE TRUTH;
ALL SUFFERING, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails; But where there are prophecies, they will cease; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there is knowledge, it will pass;
We know in part and we prophesy in part.
Nevertheless when that which is perfect so what is in part shall be done away.
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; when I became a man, I did the very things boy.
For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; Now I know in part, then I shall know as also I am known.
Now therefore remain FAITH, HOPE and LOVE, these three: but the GREATEST OF THESE IS LOVE.

JOSEPH'S DREAM

Joseph dreamed a dream, and told it to his brothers; and they hated him even more.
Therefore said to them: I beseech you, hear this dream I had: Atávamos sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose and also stood upright; and your sheaves surrounded it and bowed down to my.
So his brothers said to him: reign indeed about us? How about we really rule over? And with so much more hated him because of his dreams and his words.
Had yet another dream, and said to his brothers, saying: I dreamed also that the sun, moon and eleven stars bowed down to me.

Joseph interprets Pharaoh's dreams

Two full years Pharaoh had a dream. It seemed he find himself standing beside the Nile.
River rose seven sleek and fat cows, and they grazed in the marsh grass.
After they went up the river seven other cows, ugly sight, and lean; and stopped at the first, on the waterfront.
The ugly and thin cows ate up the seven sleek and fat. Then Pharaoh woke up.
Making sleep dreamed again: At one rod came out seven full ears and good.
And after they were born seven withered ears, parched with the east wind.
The withered ears devoured the seven rank and full ears. Pharaoh awoke, outside this a dream.
In the morning, if he found her disturbed mind, he sent for all the magicians of Egypt and all its wise men, and told them the dream; but there was none that could interpret them.
Then Pharaoh said to the chief butler: I remember my offenses today.
Pharaoh was wroth with his servants, and put me in ward in the house of the captain of the guard, me and the chief baker,
We had a dream the same night, he and I: we dream, and each dream with its own meaning.
He was with us a young Hebrew, servant to the captain of the guard; we told him our dreams, and he interpreted to them, every man according to his dream.
And as interpreted to us, so it came about: I was restored to my office, the other was hanged.
Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him hastily out of the dungeon; he shaved, changed clothes, and went to show himself unto Pharaoh.
He said: I had a dream, and no one can interpret. I heard, though, about you that when you hear a dream you can interpret it.
He said to him: it is not in me; but God will give Pharaoh a favorable answer....
So Joseph answered him: The dream of Pharaoh is only one; God has shown Pharaoh what he is about to do.
The seven good cows are seven years; the seven good heads of grain are seven years: the dream is one.
The seven lean and ugly cows that came up after the first, will be seven years and the seven ears, withered and scorched by the east wind shall be seven years of famine.
This is the word, as I said to Pharaoh: God has shown Pharaoh what he is about to do.
Behold come seven years of great plenty throughout all the land of Egypt.
Will be followed by seven years of famine, and all the plenty shall be forgotten in the land of Egypt, and the famine shall consume the land;
It will not be remembered plenty in the land, in view of the famine following, for it shall be very grievous.
The dream of Pharaoh was duplicitous because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass....
Pharaoh said to his officers: Can we find perhaps man like this, in which there is the Spirit of God?
Since God has shown you all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou: Then Pharaoh said to Joseph.
Administrarás my house, and to thy word obey all my people: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.
And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I make you authority over all the land of Egypt.
Then Pharaoh took his signet ring from the hand and put it on Joseph's hand, faith you wearing clothes of fine linen and put his neck a gold necklace.

CHRIST THE WINNER OF THE BEAST AND THE FALSE PROPHET

I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse. Its rider is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness judges and makes war.
His eyes are a flame of fire; on his head were many crowns; has a name written that no one knows but he himself.
Is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations; and he will rule them with an iron scepter, and personally treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written, KINGS OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds flying through the midst of heaven, Come and gather together for the great supper of God,
That ye may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty, the flesh of horses and their riders, the flesh of all, both free and slave, both small and great.
And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse, and against his army.
But the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
The rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds gorged with their flesh.



For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world but that the world might be saved through him.
Whoever believes in him is not condemned; He that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
This is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light; because their deeds were evil.
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, so as not to be reproved his works.
He that doeth truth cometh to the light, so that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário